[Mgs] Battery drain

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Fri Jul 19 09:07:40 MDT 2019

People keep saying 'headlights' - is that when you get the warning?  And as soon as you stop the engine?  How about auto stop/start?  One assumes the warning doesn't sound then, it would be rather annoying!  My modern car warns if the lights are on at all i.e. even the 'parking' lights, but only when the drivers door is opened.