[Mgs] Oil Additive

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Sun Jul 7 08:07:57 MDT 2019

Maybe you haven't looked hard enough.  I bought two quarts of 20W50 VR1
yesterday at my local Autozone.  The other local stores carry it too.
The first bullet on the back label calls it "High Performance/Racing
Oil". Here's a blurb from Valvoline's website:
https://sharena21.springcm.com/Public/Document/18452/18bdee61-0a7e-e711-9c10-ac162d889bd3/a61538b4-0cbd-e711-9c12-ac162d889bd1

I've been using  20W50 VR1 in my '69 MGB for the last 5 years or so.  I
use synthetics in my newer cars.

CR