[Mgs] Oil Additive

Chris Attias cjattias at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 21:01:25 MDT 2019

I don't claim exhaustive knowledge about all racing oils. Valvoline VR1 is
primarily made for racing, and I'd call it a specialty oil. Not something
I've seen on the shelves at local auto parts stores. The most non-specialty
oil I've seen is Mobil 1 15W-50, with an API classification SN, that has
1200 ppm zinc, and isn't recommended for extended use in cars with
catalytic convertors.

--
___

Chris Attias