[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

Osborne, Paul paul at ece.rochester.edu
Thu Jan 24 06:42:51 MST 2019

David, If you lost reverse and it “free wheels”  it OD is not engaged fully and it this most likely the low pressure valve.  Some time back John Twist had a very good video about this very subject and how to fix it. If I remember it was listed as OD Rebuild pt 1 & 2.

paul

Paul Osborne
Department of Electrical and Computer Eng
University of Rochester
201 Hopeman Building RC
Rochester NY 14627
   585-275-5226