[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Sun Jan 20 18:46:53 MST 2019

Sorry, in the interest of brevity, I did not make myself clear.

What I meant was that there are no HYDRAULIC servos or plungers, etc. in the standard gearbox. I did not consider a pump to be in the same category.

My point was that where oil is used in a hydraulic capacity, viscosity may be an issue (small orifices, for example).

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB

PS: replying to Paul, I also NEVER said that detergent is a problem in gearbox oil. I specifically said that it is not necessary — that is not at all the same thing.