[Mgs] History lesson needed

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 06:50:41 MST 2019

Rick, the MGB-GT V8 was built from 1973 - 1976, using the 3.5 liter Rover
V8 (which was originally a GM engine I believe) - it made less than 140 HP
and about 195 ft/lbs of torque. Introduced at the height of the energy
crisis...... There were only about 2,600 made.

Personally, I prefer the MGC.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/