[Mgs] MG pickup

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Tue Aug 13 10:27:33 MDT 2019

Agree with rare being valuable.

Last weekend I sold one of my Puch mopeds – an automatic fully original 1986 Maxi type, which specially was made for the Dutch market to be driven up to 16 M/h without a crash helmet. I bought the bike with original first tires and almost pristine condition @ 1530 KM (almost 1000 miles on the odometer (some scratches on the paint only) for € 200,00 in 2010.

Last weekend I sold it for € 750,00 to a guy who already owned exactly two of those. It then had 3300 KM on the odometer since new.

So being rare – the guy told me he never saw such an original bike in this top condition – gives value!

Cheers,

Hans 71 BGT and still three classic Puch mopeds in the garage