[Mgs] MG pickup

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Aug 12 01:49:33 MDT 2019

A pal had a Works Cooper for a while and that was great fun to drive like a hooligan, but uncomfortable for longer distances.  The most impressive thing was the headlights - I couldn't believe how far they reached without apparently dazzling oncoming drivers.  SUVs coming towards an MGB is a completely different matter though due to the relative heights.  My 75 V8 has the halogen conversion and the 2004 ZS with the same halogen bulbs is no better.

  Interesting you mention that MINI.... We have a 2009 MINI Cooper Hardtop with a 6-speed manual that is actually great fun to drive.