[Mgs] MG pickup

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 15:05:02 MDT 2019

On Friday, August 9, 2019, 11:30:29 AM PDT, Max Heim <mvheim at sonic.net> wrote:

> Yes, we know they bought what was left of the company, so they did come by the
> trademark legitimately. But you can’t tell me that this pickup truck has any actual
> content left over from the UK version of the company.

I never tried to.  I thought we were talking about the corporate pedigree,
not the mechanical one.  I doubt that current Jeeps have any content left
over from the Willys version either.  Even if MG was still based in Britain,
it's doubtful that their current products would have any commonality with
the cars sold in the US up to 1980.