[Mgs] So quiet!

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Tue Apr 23 14:00:27 MDT 2019

Serviced my '69 B starting last month. Took her out for a spin in the
neighborhood but she wouldn't pull uphill.  Fuel pump volume way down,
carbs would run almost dry on acceleration.  A new electronic SU pump
took care of that.  Gotta rebuild the old points-type for a spare. Then
I decided 10 year old tires were pushing my luck.  She's wearing a new
set of Coopers now.  She's running like a top. Planned a trip to see
this spring's Bluebonnets around Willow City, TX, but the weather has
turned to crud.
Waiting for sunny days.....

Charley Robinson
Kerrville, TX