[Mgs] [Mg-t] So quiet!

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:49:26 MDT 2019

   My experience was that the foam for the front rail was useful for a top installed by a canvas shop, but that when I installed a new top, foam was superfluous as the rain did not blow in.
   The difference, it seemed to me, is that the flap that drops down onto the chrome frame top rail must be fitted as low as the cut-outs for wipers permit.  That flap piece is installed first; time spent fitting it is well spent.
Bob