[Mgs] So quiet!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Apr 23 07:49:42 MDT 2019

On 4/23/19 7:32 AM, Richard Lindsay via Mgs wrote:
>    So quiet here! Thought I would make some noise - even with a little
> MG content.

I was thinking that when I made the switch to the new server and email
delays are now a minute or two instead of some number of hours people
might pick up the pace and post more, the lack of delays would make the
lists more conversational.  Oh well, so it goes.

Anyway still having troubles getting all the web stuff working, like the
mailman listinfo pages, the archive updating and various others.  At
least email is working well.  So much fun to have a server just go belly
up with no warning.

mjb.