[Mgs] A short tale of parts & service [Postscript]

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 19:06:46 MDT 2018

check to see if the gauge needs cleaning. Gently remove the pointers and
remove the gauge face. most likely the gears are gummy
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words