[Mgs] some advice

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Sat Jun 23 09:13:47 MDT 2018

I love it, I love it !!  People who actually do something about bad
suppliers.   I have a gripe with Zero Garage but admittedly with one
franchise place.  They did my garage floor but I found it difficult to
hose down and clean after the usual dirt and salt from the salted road.
I complained, bloke came and said my surface was fine.   But compared to
his sample my surface was barely covered with the top coat and the
speck-ally bits stuck up proud.  As the installer is not going to help
I have been trying to complain to the headquarters but I cannot find
such a place.  So complaining to the big bosses is impossible - not a
very good sign of customer relations.

So my advice is do not use Zero Garage and tell them why. Actually the
stuff they use is not the best available from other installers.

As to this complaint I am going to "forcarent" and say I have heard bad
things about them.   The strength of global coverage for users is also
weakness if used.  Good on you Dave !!!!!!!!

On 6/22/2018 10:29 PM, dave via Mgs wrote:

> We are a Restoration and Repair Shop," Foreign Car Enterprise"; 816
> 471 6687, currently listing 25 years of accumulated British Car Parts
>
> these are the most selfish self righteous people i have ever dealt
> with.  if there's a problem, its your fault.  plus they have a 20%
> restocking charge.  on everything.  I returned something bought on
> ebay, and asked to return.  they said sure but did not mention the
> restocking fee. they wanted to charge me for the crate that was
> damaged shipping to me, but ebay made them refund the correct amount.
> i applied for a full refund from ebay, which i received.  then she
> called me and literally yelled at me for this, calling me a cheat and
> a liar, including dropping the f bomb and telling me i was banned from
> their ebay store.  don't do business with these people. and i went
> back and checked their ad - they claimed they stated there is a 20%
> restocking fee but its not int the listing
>
> ebay moniker: forcarent

---