[Mgs] MGB lever shock replacement questions

Osborne, Paul paul at ece.rochester.edu
Thu Jul 26 08:11:22 MDT 2018

Hi Bill, Your going to ge a LOT of personal replies on this one.  One is good the other is junk, have had nothing but problems, cost is too #$$$. You get the picture.  I’ll answer as to what I have found. New from Moss or VB are costly. Rebuilds from Moss are OVER priced.  I have used Apple Hyd. with good results. There is an other company , Worldwide Parts that have shocks that I’ve read does a goo job.   Good luck.

paul