[Mgs] MGB lever shock replacement questions

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Jul 26 01:57:37 MDT 2018

I've only ever replaced one at a time as they fail.  Can't speak for suppliers in the US but in the UK I've only ever used rebuilt units from the usual suppliers, and only had one that failed subsequently.

  Now, my most basic question is whether or not all four shocks need to be replaced at the same time. It's ok if the answer is yes, though it could slow the process down a bit. If all four really do need to go, financial realities may dictate that the fronts get done firsts, then the rears.