[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 127, Issue 6

mj Morris montejane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:35:12 MDT 2018

Yes, Paul. You are correct; I have been away too long, and it was plugs
that I meant, not points:(.

I need a lesson. Why is the plug gap different between CB and RB cars? Is
it due to different distributors? I have HIF's and and 45D dizzy in this
79B.

If I decrease the plug gap from .035 to .025 will the distributor need to
be moved, and if so in which direction? It seems to run great the way it
is; should I mess with it? What are the consequences if the plug gap is
left the way it is?

Thanks!

Monte, 79B; desmogged, HIF's