[Mgs] Brake Fluid disappearing

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:53:44 MDT 2018

I'll respectfully disagree, unless in the 31 years I've owned my '72B the
seal technology has changed. It was well recognized in the 80's and 90's
that DOT3 was the kiss of death for British brake seals. Maybe all those
rubber based seals are gone now. When I first bought my B I topped up with
DOT3 and within 2 weeks was re-doing my entire system. My mechanic was
eager to point out the admonishment on the reservoir cap to use Castrol LMA
DOT4.

Warren