[Mgs] MGB Disappearing brake fluid

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Apr 18 01:36:22 MDT 2018

Fluid can 'dry' if it falls on the floor and is left.

Booster can suck up the fluid, but that usually only happens when the engine
is running, and as far as I know with the later integral booster the only
route is from the master rear seal.

You won't really know until you fully bleed the system, just filling can
leave air bubbles which may prevent further leaks.