[Mgs] test

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:13:06 MDT 2017

Pete, there are plenty of places to advertise parts for sale. There is a
slightly-more-active Yahoo group (MG-MGB) as well as a very active website
(The MG Experience) - I would definitely post parts for sale there.
Craigslist and eBay too.

I am in a similar quandary WRT my '65 B. It is mostly stripped (all but
wiring harness, engine/trans and suspension) and I haven't really touched
it in years. I have a ton of new, used and NOS parts for it that I've
collected. The body is actually in better shape than my '76 B, less rusty.
Having just retired from full-time work, I hope to have time to start to
work on it, but I have to get the '76 back on the road - needs to have the
rough running diagnosed and fixed. But depending on what happens with the
new liberal governor I expect to have here in NJ in November, and his plans
to increase taxes in many areas, as well as rumors of the tax 'reform' plan
coming out of DC, we may decide to move to Eastern PA to get away from the
ridiculous property taxes here in NJ. So I may end up selling as a lot if I
don't think I can reasonable move it with me.

Dan D
'76B, '65B
Central NJ USA

www.linkedin.com/in/danieljdibiase