[Mgs] test

Pete Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 06:58:02 MDT 2017

Sorry to hear that.  I’ve been off the list for a while but re-subscribed after getting going on a ‘66 MGB project.  I ignored the project for too long and have decided to part the car out rather than attempt the very extensive rebuild.  The tin worm won this one.  I had hoped that the list would be useful for advertising and selling some of the surviving parts and some of the many new parts I’ve accumulated for the project.  If anyone is listening and is interested please contact me for details.
Pete in the Tampa area
pryner at verizon.net