[Mgs] 1967 MGB-GT Master Cylinders

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:33:09 MST 2017

LOL, funny you mention FB, there is actually a pretty busy FB group called
MGB Appreciation Society. The NAMGBR page is also pretty active, as well as
a page dedicated to selling parts. But nice to see activity popping here as
well.

I've been in the process of a career change since leaving my former
employer of 36+ years at the end of June, so haven't done anything with
either of my cars at all this year. My '76 needs a rough-running diagnosis
and the '65 continues to be a pile of parts. And of course now it's too
chilly to work in the garage. But now that I'm starting my new course I
should be able to get back to work when the warmer weather arrives.

Dan D
'76B, '65B
Central NJ USA

www.linkedin.com/in/danieljdibiase