[Mgs] Exhaust system

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Tue Nov 28 12:46:09 MST 2017

Barry, I think it does have something to do with mufflers and resonators — we were talking about the original factory sound levels. The factory did not use modern space-age soundproofing. Yes, of course you can make it much quieter using more insulation, but that is not what we were discussing. We were discussing what effect changes to the exhaust system had on the noise levels, all else being equal.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB