[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 126, Issue 1

Peter Schauss rpschauss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:40:51 MST 2017

John,

I have been quite pleased with the standard mild steel system that Moss
sells.  My car is a 1980, but I am running with dual HS-4s and the early
exhaust and intake manifolds so I ordered the corresponding early exhaust
system.  Mine has been on the car for 12 years with no problems.

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB

Message: 1