[Mgs] MG1100 questions

John Cahoon j_cahoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 08:02:08 MDT 2017

This is personal. I am interested in this car. Are u close enough to act as an agent. Is anyone on the list close enough to look at the car, and handle sales/ shipping steps? Any hope is appreciated. I would compensate anyone who can help. John Cahoon Cleveland, Ohio.
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device