[Mgs] LBC Valuation in Divorce

daybell7 at aol.com daybell7 at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 15:47:07 MDT 2016

Thanks everyone for good input and Ron S. for the following post.  I’ll update the list what I end up doing and how it all turns out.

Regards, Steve Hughes

Gainesville, FL

From: Ron Shellenberger rshellen at comcast.net wrote
Speaking from experience I would suggest
Agree in writing what method you each will accept and who pays
As for how to come to a value, thats why you put it in writing so no one can change their mind later.
What method you use to value is really not as important as to getting both of you to agree as how to do it, and sign it. Things can change
in a divorce and usually for the worst. Once its in writing its hard for the other party to argue

Ron S.

End of Mgs Digest, Vol 112, Issue 9