[Mgs] horn replacement (Lucas, but not MG)

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Sat Sep 10 11:03:32 MDT 2016

In classic cart before the horse fashion, I’ve ordered a set of Lucas Horns (GGE164/GGE165) to upgrade the horns in my Mazda. Obviously, such an application will be frowned upon in the Miata community, but I really don’t care. I liked the sound of Lucas horns in my MG and the stock MX-5 horn (at least for 1999) is garbage.

Now that I’ve already ordered them and am already committed, it seems the "right" time to ask: does anybody have any experience with new Lucas branded horns and if so, how do they sound?

--
Aaron