[Mgs] Another loss to the MG community

W. David Houser mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 23 10:57:25 MST 2016

Fellow Listers,
Our MG community has lost another stalwart.
I received a phone call last night from the Vice-President of the  Eastern New York MGA Club, Ray Schwarz, that Jon Rubel, its long-time President and Newsletter Editor had passed.
Jon was instrumental in providing members with so many MG activities over the years.
From the annual Fallfest British Car show, the Winterfest Luncheon, the famous Dr. Anthony J. Pfizer Memorial Spring Dust-off, the North American Cecil Kimber Run, the Gymkhana-Lobsterfests and so much more. His newsletters contained his personal love affair of things MG.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his MG family of friends.
He will be missed.
Dave Houser
Florida member