[Mgs] Carbs still being nasty

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Dec 27 15:21:47 MST 2016

A pox on listening to the carbs with a hose!  Buy a Unisyn gauge.  It
doesn't cost much and it will last forever.

If the throttle stops are pitted, obviously the idle screws need to be
screwed in further than 1.5 turns.  Turn each in another half turn or
more  in order to get the engine to idle.  Just make sure to adjust each
carb's screw the same amount.  When you get the Unisyn, you'll use it
and the idle screws to equalize the carbs' air flows.

CR