[Mgs] tappet question

riverside at southslope.net riverside at southslope.net
Tue May 19 11:08:32 MDT 2015

Crane Cams recommends the following method
of valve adjustment.   check their website

Set the intake valve as the exhaust valve for that cylinder starts to open
Set the exhaust when the intake valve is almost fully closed.

I have used this for years and tested it by observing cam/valve locations
when doing double overhead cam motors.  it works

art d