[Mgs] Gunson Eezibleed for the MGA

Gordie Bird mg_garage at comcast.net
Mon May 4 18:37:42 MDT 2015

Of course the one I bought was 15 years ago, but yes, it came with a whole assortment of caps, including for my MGA. I know that they stopped selling them with all caps sometime after that. If you visit www.lbcarco.com, they can get you the correct cap or the correct 'set' for Brit cars.

HTH
Gordie
'62 MGA
couple of old European cars.