[Mgs] backing up shudder

Mike Duvall mike at duvallvideo.com
Sat Jun 20 11:28:20 MDT 2015

Both my A and TD started jumping or shuddering when backing up.    I had this happen before-  seems odd it started again on 2 cars but coincidence I’m sure.

I searched and can’t find much so I want to know if I’m missing anything…

Possible:
front engine mount
transmission mount  (do I have to take it out to see on the TD?)
axle U bolts

TD engine stabilizer

TD clutch (seems like might have been the problem last time but what do I adjust here)

Other ideas or what am I missing?   I read pilot bearings but were replaced so I doubt much wear.

Thanks, Mike