[Mgs] mga MkII deluxe front wheel spindle distance piece

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Jun 10 01:55:52 MDT 2015

If it's like the MGB you put selective shims between the outer bearing and the distance piece so that when the nut is tightened to between 40 and 70 ft lb there is .002" to .004" free play in the bearings.  This may help - but I emphasise it is for the MGB http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/suspensiontext.htm#endfloat

PaulH,