[Mgs] 1974 MGB dashboard removal.

dcouncill dcouncill at karamursel.org
Sun Jun 7 10:41:55 MDT 2015

Since you may not have had a reply, I can tell you what I remember from doing my 72B about ten years ago. You took out the bolts at the top of the dash but there are also bolts on the bottom, I think three. They are probably Philips head screws, three of them that attach tabs from the metal underlying dash to the frame/bar on the body.

David Councill

72 B

67 BGT

64 B