[Mgs] Alignment tool

John Di Fede difejo at optonline.net
Mon Jul 27 16:01:23 MDT 2015

Paul,

I have the same alignment tool.   Place the tool behind the front wheels and
set the pointer to zero.   Then place the tool in front of the front wheels
and the pointer should indicate toe in of 1/16" ( I think this is the spec -
check you manual).  Make sure that your steering wheel is centered.  If the
toe in is not within spec, turn the tie rod ends on each side equally until
you have the correct measurement.  Lots of trial and error involved.  It may
take you a while to get it correct.

John DiFede

I have the directions and can scan an d send them to you if necessary.

---