[Mgs] Replying to a listed post

Ron Shellenberger rshellen at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 13:18:01 MST 2015

This is a dump post, but I have been following the list for years but have rarely made any replies simpley because that I don't know
to do it properly. If someone would e-mail me the correct way to do it, it would be appreciated.

I'm just finishing up the rebuild on a 18GF that I did alot of extras on it to place it in a 65B to see if the extra work was worth the work vs. a basic stock rebuild.
I would like to share it with the list, and I'm sure there will be some exchange of thoughts and ideas/opinions, and I would like to be able to respond,
and knowing how properly would be needed.

Luckly I can work better with my hands than this tech stuff

Ron Shellenberger
Many old cars