[Mgs] UK List Users

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 12:58:31 MST 2015

We get all of the Wheeler Dealer episodes. And yes, it's stupid that they brag about making money on the cars without including labor. I watched the AmphiCar episodea few nights ago, where Edd had to replace most of the lower body work and inner structure with new metal. He commented that he had asked a welding shop what theywould have charged, and they said 10,000 pounds. That was not included in the cost of refurbishing the car which they sold for a 'profit' of 5,000 pounds. That said, I dolike Mike's enthusiasm about the various cars, and they do buy and repair some cool stuff, especially the stuff they get from the UK and Europe.
Dan D'76B, '65B
Central NJ USA     From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs at autox.team.net>