[Mgs] clutch question

Mike Duvall mike at duvallvideo.com
Mon Aug 24 09:43:58 MDT 2015

The  release arm simply flops back and forth when the slave cylinder is removed.   When I say the slave moves in and out,  I just mean it travels without a problem not that it returns on its own.  It does return a little but not fully.   I assume the pedal spring causes the hydraulics to suck the piston in a little.

Thanks all,  I guess  I have a big project ahead and I should examine the transmission while I have it out.

Mike