[Mgs] Fuel smell in boot/trunk

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:32:39 MDT 2015

Until you get that fuel smell sorted out, I would consider removing or
disabling the boot light switch. Mine, in my '72, throws sparks when it
makes and breaks connection. If you park the car indoors or undercover,
leaving the boot lid up is a good idea, too. I have not had this problem
with my B yet, but I had it in my '88 Jaguar XJ6. Turned out the tank was
rusted out. They are totally different cars though, so no connection.

Warren (making my first post here in years and years)