[Mgs] First drive of the year

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Thu Apr 16 10:43:12 MDT 2015

We took our first drive on 2nd April.  Drove N to the Willow City loop,
a ranch road famed for it wildflowers (mainly Bluebonnets & Indian
Paintbrush) in a good year.  It was the only sunny day of the week.  The
next sunny day here in the TX hill country was yesterday; solid overcast
again today.  We've had lots of threatening fronts & cloud formation but
not much net rain.

I have a solid state battery tender that was a gift some years ago. It
puts out a max of 5A.  It has indicator leds that tell you what it's
doing.  I found out that I have to monitor it often.  If something
interrupts its cycle it quits charging and blinks a LED. That's happened
now and then.  Fortunately the B is kept in my attached garage/hobby
shop so I'm in there almost daily.

CR