[Mgs] Update on 74.5 BGT

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 09:39:10 MDT 2015

Well, I got my '76 B out of the garage on Monday afternoon, for it's first post-winter spin. Only did about 5 miles due to lack of time and had to jump it asmy battery trickle charger seems not to have trickled..... But knowing the rest of this week was going to be crappy (and it is) I wanted to get the juices flowing(mine and the B's). So that was nice. Car ran strongly as always. I usually get a chance to run it a couple of times throughout the winter, as we almost alwayshave a stretch of 40 degree days but between the snow, very colds conditions and the amount of salt on the roads, that never happened. But the car startedright up, after I turned it over a few times with the coil unplugged to get the oil pressure up.
I'm still mulling the progress of the '65 B restoration and I appreciate all the responses to my post of about a month ago, but public and private. I'm hopingto have the time to delve back into it this year.
Dan D'76B, '65BCentral NJ USA     From: schultejim via Mgs <mgs at autox.team.net>