[Mgs] Difficulty Shifting into 1st and Reverse

Ray Graham runner01 at wowway.com
Tue Oct 21 06:26:10 MDT 2014

Folks,

I have been experiencing difficulty shifting my 1966 MGB into 1st and
Reverse gears.  Shifting into all other gears are fine, including down
shifting.  No hydraulic leaks, however, I replaced the brake master cylinder
yesterday, fully bled the system.  Didn't solve the problem.  Seems to be
worse the hotter the engine and longer it is driven.

Wonder if the small hose feeding the slave cylinder could be defective?

Appreciate the advice,

Ray

---