[Mgs] MGB Journal

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Oct 2 10:51:24 MDT 2014

This was an odd case. I had cc'ed a third party on my original post. He
replied to "all", but of course his response didn't reach the list, as he is
not subscribed. And when I got the reply from him, I naturally replied
assuming it would go to him, but it seems to have gone to the list and NOT
to him. Which is a little puzzling.

I have a mailing list rule set up in my mail app, that may have intervened
here.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149