[Mgs] B/GT light switch -- now heater/defroster

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Mar 13 20:41:47 MDT 2014

Believe me, you do not want to try to take the heater out. Getting it back
in is one of those jobs that makes grown men weep.

Using the tube nozzle, squirt the hinge with PB Blaster, let it soak in, and
then try to work it back and forth. Maybe you can free it up enough to
function. Lubing the cable can help, too.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149