[Mgs] testing a generator from a 62 mga

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Jan 21 11:25:31 MST 2014

I remember the days when we used to use a piece of  a broken hacksaw
blade to re-recess the insulators between the commutator segments. Then
we'd burnish the comm (remember those stones?) and put in new brushes,
burnish again to seat the brushes and away we'd go.  The gen would work
for a while but a new armature was really in order.

CR