[Mgs] MGB's are sign of expensive lifestyle!

Scott Bonacker lister at bonackers.com
Tue Feb 18 07:11:10 MST 2014

Exactly, and how many people have two or three F150s parked behind the shed
ran when parked as it were.

FWIW  I have three MGBs  one a shell stripped for parts, one for future
rebuild, and one to piddle with and drive when the sun
shines.

Barney is not all wrong, but my ears perk up whenever MGB is mentioned in any
context. This one was, well, ironic. With all due
respect to the highly qualified writer of the article, how many people look at
an MGB as emblematic of an expense lifestyle? My
mother-in-law I guess ...

Scott Bonacker
Rogersville, MO