[Mgs] MGB's are sign of expensive lifestyle!

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Mon Feb 17 15:56:55 MST 2014

  I suggest that Scott sent that with ironic intent, as the MGBs are unlikely
to be the expensive vehicles in the guy's garage.  An example of perceptions,
though---I managed condominium associations for many years. Once, only once,
after it was some 20 years old, I drove my '72 MGB-GT to one of them. Rather
quickly, it got back to me that a Lexus owner complained to the board of
directors that I must be paid too much. Well used MGB $4000. New Lexus
$40,000. Bob