[Mgs] But is it still an MGB?

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 24 13:15:25 MST 2014

Or are they picking well-know product names out of the air?  For
instance, Connolly Leather has been out of business for years.  I've
been trying to find some to replace worn pieces in my Morgan for at
least 10 years and it is not available.  Bridge of Wier has a much
better product but they don't have my color.

Charles Hill