[Mgs] 73 MGBGT Clutch

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 13:14:22 MST 2014

Another item to check would be the pilot bushing.

Also, if it is scored or damaged you will want to be prepared to have
the flywheel resurfaced.  You will want to use a new lock plate
reinstalling the flywheel.  It's cheap so get one when ordering the
other parts even if you end up not needing it.

Charles Hill