[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 87, Issue 9

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 19:32:47 MDT 2014

Same thing happened to me on my way home from work last month. Pulling
out of a light, the pedal went right down. Surprised the crap out of me
and clutched my way to the apron of a Shell station across the street.
Sat there cogitatin'how to deal with it for a bit.Broke in the same
spot, right at the top of the linkage where it comes out of the sheath.
Decided it wasn't worth toughing it out, so I called AAA for a tow,
found out it would be a while, and decidedthat since Icouldn't driveit I
couldn't be arrested for dui. Went into the Shell station for a six of
Yeungling Lager and sat on the lawn next to it and waited for the tow. I
was, after all, on my way home.

Glenn